Join our team
For most of our postitions you must be able to be Coconino County Food Managers (Must be over 18 to be a food manager) We have beer and wine, so all employees will need an Alcohol Serving Certificate.
Most of our positions are part time, starting off with 12-25 hours, with room to grow depending on abilites and availablity.
FlagTagAZ is willing to work around college class schedules.
We are currently hiring people who will be available to work at FlagTagAZ for most of the summer.
Please read the information about positions and then complete the form below in order to be considered for a position at FlagTagAZ.
Most Common Positions:
- Custodial and Customer Service: This position would be trained in our usual customer service, but would also do deep cleaning, some deep cleaning hours would be flexible and able to work around your schedule. Preferable available to work Sunday evenings. More hours available if you become a shift lead.
- Shift Lead (18+): Must be able to supervise staff and troubleshoot customer situations to amicable solutions. Has to hold a Coconino County Food Managers certification and Alcohol Serving Certificate to be shift lead. Shift leads need to be efficient workers, and able to delegate and lead other staff. Some shifts are available in the day, but most shifts would be nights and weekends. Shift Leads must be able to work alone on slow times and have a desire to work on other projects around FlagTagAZ when there are no customers.
- Customer Service Representative and Social Media and Marketing Assistant (18+): Part time position with flexible hours. Do you love posting to social media? We’d love to have you come help with social media and other marketing efforts along with helping us with customer service at FlagTagAZ. You will need the ability to make quick social media videos and able to do some graphic design and photography. Using phone apps is ok. We will ask for samples or a portfolio, be prepared with samples. You can use school work, samples from your personal social media, or make up some samples. Customer service representative duties primarily include safely operating everything in the facility. This includes instruction of laser tag, axe throwing, arcade games, and service in the cafe. This position requires certification of a food handlers card from Coconino County. More hours available if you become a shift lead.
- Axe Target Construction & Maintenance and Customer Service Representative/Shift Lead (18+): Are you able to do axe throwing lane maintenance and customer service? This position requires you to fix, repair and build targets to the specifications of the World Axe Throwing League (WATL). Will include the use of drills and impact wrenches to put up and hang targets. Target boards can weigh up to 50 lbs. Customer service representative duties primarily include safely operating everything in the facility. This includes instruction of laser tag, axe throwing, arcade games, and service in the cafe. This position requires certification of a food handlers card from Coconino County. Must be willing to work towards shift lead within first few weeks.
- One shift per week (usually Saturday) plus On Call Customer Service (16+): This postiton would be trained in our customer service, and then would work on busy days. Ideal for someone who wants a part time job, but does not need a consistent amount of hours.
- Seasonal Help – Customer Service: Spring/Summer applicants: Must be able to work most of the summer. November/December applicants: Must be available most days / evenings the last two weeks of December and the first two weeks of January.
- Assistant Manager – Are you looking for a great leadership opportunity working in fun and exciting environment? As assistant manager you can learn new skills, while using your talents to lead others, assist customers and help FlagTagAZ succeed. Full Time or Part Time depending on your needs.
More information on Assistant Manager
Other positions at FlagTagAZ:
- Customer Service Representative – duties primarily include safely operating everything in the facility. This is includes instruction of laser tag, axe throwing, arcade games, and service in the cafe. This position requires certification of a food handlers’ card from Coconino County.
- WATL Referee – Referees for axe throwing league. Must hold and maintain a current and valid WATL Referee certification.
- Other positions as required
- Outside sales contractor – This role is for a contractor to do outside sales. Pay is based on commission of completed events.
Our interviews are more like auditions. They take about an hour and applicants will be asked to demonstrate their skills in all of the major positions we have at FlagTagAZ from axe lane repair, axe coach, laser tag, custodial and working in the cafe. Interviewee’s typically will make and take home a pizza at the end of the interview.