Join our team
Please complete the form below in order to be considered for a position at FlagTag AZ. We are always on the lookout for exceptional employees.
Due to the nature of the business and working with children, all new hires must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Current Open Positions:
- Axe Lane Maintenance and Customer Service Representative– Are you able to do axe throwing lane maintenance and customer service? This position requires you to fix, repair and build targets to the specifications of the World Axe Throwing League (WATL). Will include the use of drills and impact wrenches to put up and hang targets. Target boards can weigh up to 50 lbs. Customer service representative duties primarily include safely operating everything in the facility. This includes instruction of laser tag, axe throwing, arcade games, and service in the cafe. This position requires certification of a food handlers card from Coconino County.
- Assistant Manager – Are you looking for a great leadership opportunity working in fun and exciting environment? As assistant manager you can learn new skills, while using your talents to lead others, assist customers and help FlagTag AZ succeed. Full Time or Part Time depending on your needs.
Duties of assistant manager:
· Manage and train employees in daily tasks
· Assist customers with point of sale, axe throwing, laser tag, and the pizza café
· Learn and run scheduling software and answer phones to book customer reservations
· Work with manager and owner to help improve FlagTag AZ
· Clean or do axe lane maintenance during slow times.
· Learn how to axe throw and coach customers with axe throwing
· Play laser tag when needed, and understand and recommend game modes to customers
· Opening and closing duties such as properly turning on and off all equipment, cleaning,
· Self directed and willing to be the only employee during slower times.
· Able to switch from one task to another quickly, able to walk quickly around our 12,000 foot facility.
· Must obtain a food managers certification approved by Coconino County (ANSI Certified)
· Willing and able to learn new skills
· Able to supervise staff members and troubleshoot customer situations to amicable solutions.
· Must be able to work with small and large groups and be able to project voice to be heard over large groups when needed
· Have a team mindset and dedicated to help the business succeed
Ability to walk quickly across our 12,000 ft facility to help customers when busy and ability to switch tasks quickly
Willing to do work that may not be mentioned here as needed and as position evolves.
Preferred attributes for assistant manager:
· Willing and able to learn axe lane maintenance which requires being able to lift boards which can weigh up to 50 lbs. and use drills and impact wrenches and other construction tools
· Creative thinking abilities, for example can help us come up with creative advertising ideas for videos, website and social media, or help us improve procedures.
What you get from working at FlagTag AZ:
· Work with a great team in a fun and exciting environment
· Learn new skills and use your existing talents to improve FlagTag AZ
· Food and activity discount
· Flexible work schedules
· Opportunities for advancement
· Participation in WATL League
- Outside sales contractor – This role is for a contractor to do outside sales. Pay is based on commission of completed events.
General positions at FlagTagAZ:
- Customer Service Representative – duties primarily include safely operating everything in the facility. This is includes instruction of laser tag, axe throwing, arcade games, and service in the cafe. This position requires certification of a food handlers card from Coconino County.
- Shift Lead – Must be able to supervise staff and troubleshoot customer situations to amicable solutions. Has to hold a Coconino County Food Managers certification.
- Axe lane maintenance – Fix, repair and build targets to the specifications of the World Axe Throwing League (WATL). Will include the use of drills and impact wrenches to put up and hang targets. Target boards can weigh up to 50 lbs.
- WATL Referee – Referees for axe throwing league. Must hold and maintain a current and valid WATL Referee certification.
- Other positions as required