FlagTagAZ Assistant Manager
Duties of assistant manager:
– Manage and train employees in daily tasks
– Assist customers with point of sale, axe throwing, laser tag, and the pizza café
– Learn and run scheduling software and answer phones to book customer reservations
– Work with manager and owner to help improve FlagTagAZ
– Clean or do axe lane maintenance during slow times.
– Learn how to axe throw and coach customers with axe throwing
– Play laser tag when needed, and understand and recommend game modes to customers
– Opening and closing duties such as properly turning on and off all equipment, cleaning, and other tasks
– Self-directed and willing to be the only employee during slower times.
– Able to switch from one task to another quickly, able to walk quickly around our 12,000 foot facility.
– Must obtain a food managers certification approved by Coconino County (ANSI Certified)
– Willing and able to learn new skills
– Able to supervise staff members and troubleshoot customer situations to amicable solutions.
– Must be able to work with small and large groups and be able to project voice to be heard over large groups when needed
– Have a team mindset and dedicated to help the business succeed
– Willing to do work that may not be mentioned here as needed and as position evolves.
Preferred attributes for assistant manager:
– Willing and able to learn axe lane maintenance which requires being able to lift boards which can weigh up to 50 lbs. and use drills and impact wrenches and other construction tools
– Creative thinking abilities, for example can help us come up with creative advertising ideas for videos, website and social media, or help us improve procedures.
-Willing to learn new things and take on assignments. Options include: marketing, overseeing cafe operations, axe throwing maintenance, book keeping, overseeing the axe trailer operations and more. In our 12,000 ft facility we have plenty of opportunites.
What you get from working at FlagTagAZ:
– Work with a great team in a fun and exciting environment
– Learn new skills and use your existing talents to improve FlagTagAZ
– Food and activity discount
– Flexible work schedules
– Opportunities for advancement
– Discounted participation in WATL League
– Medical benefits may be available for Full Time Assistant Manager
If you are interested in the assistant manager position, please let us know. This is a challenging but rewarding job, as there is so much you can learn and do at FlagTagAZ.