BYOB Alcohol Policy
Alcohol at private events – BYOB
Requirements for allowing alcohol at FlagTagAZ as part of a private party:
- Must be part of a full facility rental and be a private event. FlagTag AZ must be closed to the public for the event.
- Alcohol can only be served between 4 PM and 2 AM.
- Event sponsors must provide all alcohol.
- Alcohol cannot be onsite until shortly before the event begins.
- All alcohol must be taken from FlagTagAZ at the end of the event.
- Opened containers must be disposed of on-site except wine which may be taken with a flush cork.
- Unopened containers must be taken at the end of the event or disposed of on-site.
- Alcohol may only be consumed by those over 21 and must be proven with a legal ID.
- A licensed bartender will be present at any event with alcohol as well as individual drink tickets to help monitor quantity consumed.
- Personal alcohol may not exceed limits mentioned below and must be served in single serving sizes.
|Type of Alcohol||Max Amount||Equivalency|
|Beer||40 ounces||~ 2 cans of beer|
|Wine||750 ml||1 standard wine bottle|
|Distilled Spirits||4 oz||~ 2 shots|