We at FlagTagAZ would like to provide you with a safe and fun memorable experience.
What we are doing to keep you safe.
- The City of Flagstaff requires face coverings for anyone in public places, including business. Please wear a face mask at FlagTag AZ. Face coverings may be removed when eating and drinking.
- Employees will be required to wear face masks during open hours.
- Customers are encouraged to use credit cards and enter card in reader or swipe card themselves.
- Employees will practice physical distancing (6 feet of space) when instructing axe throwing and when starting laser tag games.
- Axes will be cleaned in between customers.
- We will have an empty lane between each axe throwing group, which will provide at least six feet of separation.
- We will provide score sheets and pencils for axe throwers, customers may take home used pencils.
- Customers expressing illness symptoms will be asked to leave.
- We will increase cleaning of frequently touched surfaces using bleach water solution or alcohol solution.
- Disposable gloves will be available to use when playing arcade games.
- We will limit capacity to 50% occupancy.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use, along with restrooms with sinks for hand washing.
- Laser Tag will be limited to 10 people per game, private groups may schedule the laser tag arena. Vests and phasers will be cleaned between users.
- Tables will be at least 6 feet apart, and not seat more than ten people in one area.
- We will allow groups to cancel events due to sickness with store credit on any deposit.
- Employees will wear masks and gloves while preparing food.
- We will have single serve disposable packets for condiments.
- Tops will be left off of trash cans so items may be disposed of without having to touch a lid.
- If there is anything that will make you feel more comfortable please give us a call and let us know.
- If you would like to rent out the entire facility for your group, please call and inquire on pricing.