We at FlagTag AZ would like to provide you with a safe, fun and memorable experience.
What we are doing to keep you safe.
- The CDC recommends masks for anyone who is not fully vaccinated and a few other people. Please wear a face mask at FlagTag AZ if you are in those categories. Face coverings may be removed when eating and drinking.
- Starting July 1, 2021 we will return to having mixed groups in laser tag. We feel like most people have had the opportunity to be vaccinated by then. Deluxe parties will not be mixed with other people. Also large groups of 20 or more may be in laser tag with just their group. Other exceptions may be possible, please give us a call. It is not guaranteed that there will be other people to play in laser tag, but the opportunity will now exist.
- Unvaccinated employees will be required to wear face masks.
- Customers are encouraged to use credit cards and enter card in reader or swipe card themselves.
- Axes will be cleaned in between customers.
- We will provide score sheets and pencils for axe throwers, customers may take home used pencils.
- Customers expressing illness symptoms will be asked to leave.
- We will increase cleaning of frequently touched surfaces using bleach water solution or alcohol solution.
- Disposable gloves will be available to use when playing arcade games.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use, along with restrooms with sinks for hand washing.
- Laser tag vests and phasers will be cleaned between users.
- We will allow groups to cancel events due to sickness with store credit on any deposit.
- We will have single serve disposable packets for condiments.
- Tops will be left off of trash cans so items may be disposed of without having to touch a lid.
- If there is anything that will make you feel more comfortable please give us a call and let us know.
- If you would like to rent out the entire facility for your group, please call and inquire on pricing.