Axe Throwing League
FlagTag AZ participates in the World Axe Throwing League, and gives our league members the opportunity to qualify for World’s, held every Fall.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When does the next league start? The next league will begin Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
- Do I have to be good to join? You do not, all of the league members are there to enjoy throwing hatchets with like minded individuals. If you have never thrown, we will teach you, just come a bit earlier.
- How long does league last? League is an eight (8) week adventure of axe throwing. The first seven weeks are to seed for the double elimination tournament on the eighth week.
- When is league? It is on Tuesday nights with practice starting at six and throwing competitions beginning at seven PM.
- Can I miss any days? You may miss up to two of the axe league days, you may be able to make up missed games when you return.
- What are the rules? We follow the rules of the World Axe Throwing League. They can be found here.
- I cannot make Tuesday night, are there other nights? Bring 5 other friends, and we will start a league at any night or time you would like.
- How do I check up on my league standing? Check your standing here.
- Other questions? Ask us below
Signup for League here: