Axe Throwing League
FlagTagAZ participates in the World Axe Throwing League, which gives our league it’s structure. League members have the opportunity to qualify for World’s, held every Fall. There are four league seasons held each year. Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When does the next league start? Our next League will be a mini-league called the Venue Cup starting November 6th.
- Do I have to be good to join? You do not, all of the league members are there to enjoy throwing hatchets with like minded individuals. If you have never thrown, we will teach you, just come a bit earlier.
- How long does league last? League is an eight (8) week adventure of axe throwing. The first seven weeks are to seed for the double elimination tournament on the eighth week.
- When is league? Our regular league is on Tuesday nights with practice starting at six-thirty and throwing competitions beginning at seven PM.
- Can I miss any days? You may miss up to two of the axe league days, you may be able to make up missed games when you return.
- What are the rules? We follow the rules of the World Axe Throwing League. They can be found here.
- I cannot make Tuesday night, are there other nights? Bring five other friends, and we will start a league at any night or time you would like.
- How do I check up on my league standing? Check your standing here.
- What are upcoming 2023 WATL league (regular league) dates at FlagTag AZ? Winter: Jan. 10-Feb. 28, Spring: April 4-May 23, Jun. 27- Aug.15, Fall: Sep. 19-Nov.7
- Can I watch league online? Yes, we are live streaming league each week on Instagram live.
- What is a marathon league? A marathon league is eight weeks of play all in one day!
- How do I sign up for marathon league? Sign up with the form below.
- What are marathon league dates? TBD *we need 6 people to register for marathon leagues to take place.
- Other questions? Ask us below
Signup for League hereWin