Events and Groups at FlagTagAZ
FlagTagAZ is your place for a unique party venue. Our 12,000 sq foot facility is great for corporate groups, bachelor or bacheloreete groups, team building or holiday parties.
For very large groups (100 or more people) we can do facility rentals Sunday-Friday, and “almost-facility rentals” on Saturdays. Please call and inquire for details and availability, or fill out the estimate form below.
We also can host large groups without a full facility rental, please give us a call.
Call us at 928-707-9824 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below for an estimate customized to your team’s needs.
Corporate or Large Group ideas:
- Axe Lane Party: 3 axe lanes for a group of 10. (good for 8-12 axe throwers). One hour of shared lane axe throwing for your group. For slightly larger groups we can add on an extra lane, or do a second or third axe party if needed. There is a special deal if you would like pizzas with your axe lane party.
- Shared Lanes Axe Throwing: Our usual customer experience is shared lane axe throwing. This can be done with or without facility rentals. Axe throwing training will be included with your axe throwing time. After training each thrower takes turns throwing axes, similar lane sharing like in bowling.
- Axe throwing tournament: Find the best thrower in your organization.
- Every thrower will have to go through a training session where they are taught how to safely throw a hatchet and instructed on the basics of the world axe throwing league.
- A typical format is to seed all of the players with one game, and then do double or single elimination games to find the best thrower.
- Another format is to do a single game for each thrower and see who is ranked highest by points
- We can also do shared lane axe throwing with a small tournament of the top 4 throwers from the shared time.
- Laser tag games:
- Groups can enjoy our multi-level, black-lit, interactive arena. Learn and practice team building and strategy with our many different game modes and team capabilities.