Events at FlagTag AZ
Due to COVID-19, we can currently host groups of up to 50 people. There is plenty of room in our facility so people can spread out and enjoy FlagTag AZ.
If you are a large group we can do facility rentals Sunday-Friday. Please call and inquire for details and availability. With full facility rentals you may be able to use our BYOB policy. Please see the BYOB rules here.
Call us at 928-707-9824 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for an estimate customized to your team’s needs.
Corporate or Large Group ideas:
- Axe throwing tournament: Find the best thrower in your organization.
- Every thrower will have to go through a training session where they are taught how to safely throw a hatchet and instructed on the basics of the world axe throwing league.
- A typical format is to seed all of the players with one game, and then do double or single elimination games to find the best thrower.
- Another format is to do a single game for each thrower and see who is ranked highest by points
- Ask us about other formats and types of throwing.
- Shared Lanes Axe Throwing: If you prefer not to have a tournament, you can do shared lane axe throwing. This can be done with or without facility rentals. Axe Throwing training will be included with your axe throwing time.
- Laser tag games:
- Groups can enjoy our multi-level, black-lit, interactive arena.
Alcohol at private events – BYOB
Requirements for allowing alcohol at FlagTagAZ as part of a private party:
- Must be part of a full facility rental and be a private event. FlagTag AZ must be closed to the public for the event.
- Alcohol can only be served between 4 PM and 2 AM.
- Event sponsors must provide all alcohol.
- Alcohol cannot be onsite until shortly before the event begins.
- All alcohol must be taken from FlagTagAZ at the end of the event.
- Opened containers must be disposed of on-site except wine which may be taken with a flush cork.
- Unopened containers must be taken at the end of the event or disposed of on-site.
- Alcohol may only be consumed by those over 21 and must be proven with a legal ID.
- A licensed bartender will be present at any event with alcohol as well as individual drink tickets to help monitor quantity consumed.
- Personal alcohol may not exceed limits mentioned below and must be served in single serving sizes.
|Type of Alcohol||Max Amount||Equivalency|
|Beer||40 ounces||~ 2 cans of beer|
|Wine||750 ml||1 standard wine bottle|
|Distilled Spirits||4 oz||~ 2 shots|